About Shecone’s Art World
Welcome! I’m delighted to help aspiring artists to be proud of their accomplishments! Every kind of art medium will be shown at one point or another. You’ll get to see the true struggles of starting out and know that you’re not alone. By sharing the raw art mistakes and failed projects my hope is to encourage you to stick with the art. I have personally made progress but have so much further to go and I would love if we worked on the journey together!
My Latest Posts
- Reference Pictures- How It Can Ruin Your ArtWhile practicing in my sketchbook I thought I’d share what can happen if you don’t have a reference and then try to use one when the project is almost done. Now normally having a reference is helpful unless the image is poor quality or you do what I did and add it too late. Here’sContinue reading “Reference Pictures- How It Can Ruin Your Art”
- Beginners Guide To Sketching Reference Images Using The Grid MethodIt can be confusing when beginning art to decide where to start. This guide should help you use your new art supplies with ease. Remember to have fun and take a break when you start feeling frustrated. Fresh eyes can be more productive than being stressed. Supplies: Sketchbook Printer Pencil Eraser Ruler Scrap paper TraceContinue reading “Beginners Guide To Sketching Reference Images Using The Grid Method”
- [Top 5] Youtube Videos For Beginning Artist To Find InspirationDo you ever get frustrated because a piece of art may not be turning out the way you imagined it? Sometimes the problem with papers, pencils, tablets, or even too much pressure can burn you out. This article is written for people searching for tips on motivating themselves for art projects like illustrating and sketching,Continue reading “[Top 5] Youtube Videos For Beginning Artist To Find Inspiration”
- Why You Should Watch Art TutorialsPracticing art regularly also means that you need to be patient with your progress and not get discouraged because of the amount of time it takes to learn new skills. “I think patience is the most important quality for an artist.” – Jesse Eisenberg For starters, find a blog or some other kind of websiteContinue reading “Why You Should Watch Art Tutorials”
- Finished Product Of Project #1!
- Project #1 Cartoon Male Face In Procreate From A Paper Sketch
- What holds you back from being an artist?While I can think of a million reasons not to pick up a pencil, I want to hear from you! What obstacles are keeping you in a box that deems you unworthy of enjoying art? This will be used for future content so that we can work through the excuses and aid in getting yourContinue reading “What holds you back from being an artist?”
- Early Blogging StagesHello loves! I’m setting up this blog soon. I have been planning for a while and am excited to share it with the world. You’ll find every type of art medium along with encouragement for those who are just starting out or need inspiration. I hope to have you join my journey as I showContinue reading “Early Blogging Stages”